EARN 160 REWARDS POINTS ON THIS ITEM
DC-3s were the saving grace of the commercial aviation industry. For the first time, rapid, long-distance air travel was comfortable, economical, and accessible to a far wider number of passengers. These beautiful birds blazed trails for future airliners and, more than that, they’re still flying today. Fly the classic bird that put more Americans in the air than ever before as an all-inclusive RTF.
• Impressive micro scale looks
• Smooth, stable flight characteristics
• Twin motor power
• Scale counter-rotating 3-blade props eliminate torque for easier flights.
• Extensive use of clear plastic for the cockpit glass and side windows enables maximum realism and detail for a model of this size.
• The wing removes and goes back on quickly, with two screws, providing easy transportation.
• Switch out batteries fast! Just slip off the nose cone, put in a fresh battery, and the nose magnetically attaches back into place.
Flyzone Micro Douglas DC-3 Airliner RTF
Wingspan: 23 in (584 mm)
Weight: 2.6 oz (74 g)
Length: 16.75 in (426 mm)
Wing Area: 66.5 in2 (4.3 dm2)
Wing Loading: 5.6 oz/ft2 (17 g/dm2)
Micro EP DC-3 Airliner
Tactic 4-channel SLT radio system with built-in battery charger
1S LiPo flight battery
5 AA batteries