E-flite Pulse 15e PNP
Quantity Available:SOLD OUT
EARN 100 REWARDS POINTS ON THIS ITEM
Mike McConville designed the original Pulse™ model as a glow-powered sport airplane. What emerged is a low-wing aircraft with the versatility to satisfy the person looking for an exceptional RC flight experience. This winning formula launched a series of great flying all-wood models that are still popular to this day.
Until now, the popular Pulse™ design has only been available in balsa construction. With the E-flite® Pulse 15e, you can enjoy this great-flying platform with all the benefits durable Z-Foam™ material delivers. In addition to the proven Pulse design features, the Pulse 15e sport plane also gives you the flexibility to choose from multiple undercarriage setups including tricycle and tail-dragger configurations—hardware for both is included. You can also convert to floats using the Apprentice® S 15e float set (sold separately).
A quality park flyer like this E-flite® Pulse™ 15e model deserves genuine Spektrum™ technology. Not only will you possess a proven radio system at a great price, you’ll get the safety features that only exclusive ModelMatch™ and SmartSafe™ technologies can deliver. The Bind-N-Fly® technology built into every Spektrum receiver and transmitter gives you instant access to your entire fleet of aircraft so you can be ready to fly in the time it takes to charge a flight battery.
• Easy to complete final assembly
• Tricycle and tail dragger landing gear options (included)
• Converts easily to a float plane (floats sold separately)
• Oversized access hatch and battery compartment
• Matching wheel pants and blue anodized aluminum main gear
• Potent 15-size brushless power system (installed)
• Accepts a wide range of 3S 11.1V Li-Po battery packs
• (4) Micro servos (installed)
• Lightweight design with hollow structure
• Constructed with durable Z-Foam™ material
• Tinted canopy provides a sport-scale appearance
Landing Gear Options
Multiple mounting locations are provided to make your choice of a tricycle or tail dragger landing gear option easy to exchange quickly.
Conversion to a float plane takes only the addition of the lightweight Apprentice® S15e float set (sold separately) which includes a steerable rudder.
Add flight time or increase performance instantly. The oversized battery compartment can accommodate a range of 3S packs from 2500–4000mAh.
*This item does not qualify for free shipping.*
Flying Weight: 58.5 oz (1660g)
Length: 1160mm (45.5 in)
Minimum Required Radio: 4+ channel
Spinner Size: 2 in
Wing Area: 551 sq in (35.5 sq dm)
Wingspan: 55.0 in (1400mm)
Needed To Complete
• Full-range 4+ channel transmitter and matching receiver
• 2500–4000mAh 3S 11.1V Li-Po flight battery
• Battery charger