This is a 30" Wingspan-Scale, Rubber-Powered, MR Mulligan Flying Model. For Beginners Learning How To Build & Fly Or The Advanced Modeler.
• "Stick and Tissue" Construction (Many Small Sticks Glued Together To
• Form The Airplane and Then The Frame Is Covered With Tissue Paper).
• Over 75 Lazer-Cut Parts and Hand Selected Balsa.
• Light-Weight White Tissue Paper Covering.
• Color Peel-And-Stick Decal Set.
• Full Size Plan and Step-By-Step Instructions.
• Plastic Propeller, Tailwheel and 2-Two-Piece Wheels.
• Vacuum-Formed Plastic Cowling, Wheel Pants and Clear Plastic Windshield Sheet.
• F.A.I. Tan II Contest Rubber Bands.
• Un-Bent Landing Gear Wire and Pre-Hooked Propeller Shaft.