Axial SCX10 II Deadbolt 1/10 RTR 4WD Rock Crawler
EARN 300 REWARDS POINTS ON THIS ITEM
Time to rule the rocks with some attitude! Axial has combined the rugged good looks of the Deadbolt™ with the exceptional handling of the trail-ready SCX10™ II chassis, giving you a rig that’s got both charisma and competence. The Deadbolt™ body is now coated with an olive drab paint scheme while keeping the original features you’ve come to love about it; narrow stance, bulging hood, realistic driver figure and exterior cage complete with light bar (LED lights sold separately). Finalizing the look is a licensed CRC front bumper and Method Hole wheels wrapped in Nitto Trail Grappler tires.
Underneath the muted-green shell sits the SCX10™ II, a reliable chassis that is equipped for extreme trailing - AX10™ transmission, single-piece AR44 axles and WB8 HD Wildboar™ driveshafts. This rig doesn’t just meet the standards for offroading, it defines them.
• AR44 single-piece axle
• AX10™ transmission
• 1.9 Method Hole wheels
• 1.9 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires
• 4-Link rear suspension
• Chassis-mounted servo
• WB8 HD Wildboar™ driveshafts
• Adjustable coil-over shocks
• Adjustable battery tray
• Waterproof AE-5 ESC
• Waterproof receiver box
• Steel C-channel frame rail chassis
• Adjustable wheelbase
• Water-resistant 35T motor
• Water-resistant Tactic TSX45 metal gear servo
• Tactic TTX200 2.4GHz transmitter
• Tactic TR325 2.4GHz 3-channel receiver
AR44 SINGLE PIECE AXLE
The pinion gear is 6mm above center, this allows for added ground clearance and better driveshaft angles. The high pinion design has an increased surface contact for increased durability. AR44 front and rear axles feature a single-piece design with molded truss for extreme durability. Integrated C-hubs and lockouts offer optimized performance as well as improved ground clearance. Metal dogbones, helical cut internal gears and high-quality bearings are all standard equipment. The ring gear/locker is a single-unit piece made of strong sintered metal, and the pinion is CNC cut for durability.
The ultra compact transmission allows for a wide range of gearing choices. The overall ratio can be adjusted using different pinion and spur gear choices allowing super high speed or competition level crawling speed. The new transmission housing design still retains the basic function of the original transmission but in a new more scale looking case.
• Final drive ratio (FDR) 42.00 – Original SCX10 was 33.06
• 20T metal drive gear, plastic idler gear and plastic lower gear (Optional: upgrade to all metal gears with this gear set: AX31585)
• Scale looks – silver color looks like cast aluminum
• Better mounting points at the base of the transmission – no more stripped screws!
AE-5 ESC, WATERPROOF
The Axial AE-5 ESC is 3S LiPo capable yet easily switched “in the field” between LiPO and NiMh battery types with a simple jumper – no more complex procedures.
• Male Star Plug lead - compatible with the most common polarized plug.
• Jumper 1 provides a simple plug and play choice between LiPo or NiMh.
• Jumper 2 switches Drag Brake settings.
• Waterproof design with Star Plug / laser etched heat sink.
RECEIVER BOX, WATERPROOF
Three different silicone seals are included, one for the antenna, one for the servo wires (includes three slots for three channels), and one that acts as a gasket for the receiver box cover. No more stress when running in mud, water, or snow!
• Waterproof receiver box located on the side plates allows easy access and low center of gravity
35T BRUSHED MOTOR, WATER RESISTANT
Providing an even balance of speed and crawling, the 35-turn brushed motor features a worry-free design with an integrated cooling fan allowing for extended periods of use. Easy operation: no tuning, no fuel, and no loud exhaust noise. Just plug 'n' go!
Length: 18.1" (460mm)
Width: 8.8" (225mm)
Height: 9.0" (229mm)
Wheelbase: 12.0" (305mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.7" (68mm)
Weight: 4.65lbs (2.1kg) estimated with electronics
Needed to Complete:
Battery & Charger
(4) AA batteries for transmitter