1/35 M10 USSR "Lend-Lease"
During World War II, the primary user of the M10 tank destroyer was the United States, but many were Lend-Leased to the United Kingdom and Free French forces. Several dozen were also sent to the Soviet Union. Post-war, the M10 was given as military surplus to several countries, such as Belgium, Denmark, and the Netherlands, through the Mutual Defense Assistance Act or acquired through other means by countries like Israel and the Republic of China.
- American M10 tank destroyer provided to the USSR under the WWII Lend Lease program
- The 3-inch main gun, 50 caliber machine gun are accurately reproduced
- Accurately reproduced crew compartments
- Features five precisely detailed figures
- Photo-etched parts included