1/24 Leopard 2 A6 IR Battle Tank
Price: $159.99item Number: VSKC2031
Your cart is empty
Your cart total is 0.00
This is the VS Tank VSP electric powered, 2.4GHz radio controlled, ready to run 1/24 scale Leopard 2 A6 NATO Edition Tank with Infrared Battle System. Equipped with 2.4GHz radios, this VSTank allow for more players, more range - and more fun! Spread spectrum technology offers many advantages over 27MHz systems, including interference-free control, a strong, instant link between the radio and model, and no crystals to worry about. Plus, 2.4GHz radios allow up to 16 VSTanks to engage in battle simultaneously - controlled from distances of up to 160+ feet (50 meters) away.
These models feature lots of molded-in details, working hatches and painted driver figures. Performance is also scale-like, with multiple forward, reverse and turning speeds, turrets that rotate 330° and all-wheel suspensions that can tackle inclines of up to 35°. Combat is possible by firing infrared beams at a sensor mounted on enemy tanks - making VSTanks as enjoyable to command as they are to display!
• Forward, reverse, left and right real-life movement
• Three forward speeds, two turning and pivot speeds, one speed for reverse
• Turret rotates up to 330° and can also rotate while tank is running
• Turret gun moves up and down with a range of approximately 20° and recoils after firing an infrared beam
• Cannon shoots infrared beam 26ft (8m) indoors and 20ft (6m) outdoors in sunlight
• Up to 16 tanks can engage in battle at once, target is a sensor on top of turret-hitting sensor stops tank for 3 seconds with flashing lights and sound effects to indicate when tank was hit
• Painted driver figure and machine guns can be installed to add detail
• All-wheel suspension and rubber caterpillar treads tackle rugged terrain as well as up to 30° inclines
• 2.4GHz transmitter with microprocessor controls for forward and backward speeds tank turns, turret turns and cannon up/down
Length: 9" (229mm)
Max Shooting Distance: 26ft (8m)
Width: 5.25" (133mm)
Height: 5.5" (140mm)
Weight: 2.6lbs (1,165kg) approx.
Climbing Power: 30° approx.
Turret's Max Rotating Angle: 330° approx.
Turret's Max Vertical Angle: 20° approx.
INCLUDES: Leopard2 A6 NATO Edition Tank with 2.4GHz transmitter, commander figure, machine gun and instruction manual
REQUIRES: 14 AA batteries, 6 for transmitter and 8 for tank
Copyright © Nankin Hobby, All Rights Reserved.