1/10 1972 Chevy C10 Pickup (More Colors)
EARN 240 REWARDS POINTS ON THIS ITEM
The Vaterra 1972 Chevy C10 V100S RTR was designed for both auto and RC enthusiasts. Auto fans will love the truck's incredible scale details while RC enthusiasts won't be able to get enough of the 4WD shaft driven drivetrain and proven worry-free chassis. This truck has the best of both worlds and features an officially licensed body, 2.4GHz radio system and waterproof components. Plus, unlike other Vaterra vehicles, the Chevy C10 has LED headlights and amber running lights mounted to the bumper. This version of the Chevy C10 is bound to be as loved and revered as the full-scale truck.
• LED Lights: LED lights add to the truck's scale realism while amber running lights are mounted on the bumper, just like the full scale C-10.
• Officially Licensed Body: The full-scale Chevy C-10 is one of the hottest trucks around right now. Ours is true to scale and honors the real truck with a variety of realistic details.
• 4WD Shaft Driven Drivetrain: The 4WD drivetrain provides impressive traction and enhances performance. The front and rear wheels are controlled by differentials that improve the C-10's cornering speed by allowing both tires to drive forward at different speeds.
• 2.4 GHz Spektrum Radio System: This robust radio system offers interference-free control when you’re driving around other RC vehicles.
• Waterproof Electronics and Components: Drive with confidence through puddles or extremely shallow water.
• Proven Worry-Free Chassis: This platform is known for taking a beating without flinching. You'll love how it tears up the asphalt without fear.
• Scale Brake Calipers and Rotors: You'll love these scale details that look just like those on the real truck.
Type: Touring Car
Length: 14.9 in (371mm)
Width: 7.80 in (194mm) with 30mm Rear Tires
Height: 4.4 in (112mm)
Ground Clearance: 0.25 in (6mm)
Wheelbase: 10.25 in (256mm)
Weight: 62 oz (1757g)
Chassis: Injection Molded Composite
Drivetrain: 4WD Shaft Drive
Tire Type: V1 Performance
Motor or Engine: Brushed
Speed Control: Forward/Reverse ESC
Radio: 2-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
Batteries: 6-Cell Flat NiMH with EC3 (Sold Separately)
Charger: (Sold Separately)
Gear Pitch: 48
Wheel Size: 2.16 in (54mm) x Front: 1.05 in (26mm) and Rear: 1.2 in (30mm)
Shock Type: Injection Molded, Friction
Body: Polycarbonate Painted
Ball Bearings: Complete
Is Assembly Required: No
(1) 1/10 1972 Chevy C10 Pickup Truck V-100 S 4WD Brushed RTR
(1) Spektrum™ STX2® 2CH 2.4GHz FHSS Transmitter (SPMSTX200)
(1) Spektrum SRX200® 2CH 2.4GHz FHSS Receiver (SPMSRX200)
(1) Spektrum S603 Waterproof Servo
(1) Dynamite® 60A FWD/REV Brushed ESC (DYNS2210)
(1) Dynamite 15T 540 Brushed Motor (DYNS1172)
(4) AA Batteries
(1) User Manual
Needed To Complete:
7.2V NiMH Battery Pack with EC3™ Connector
Compatible Battery Charger with an EC3 connector