RaceBand 200mW 5.8GHz, A/V, 15 C, Transmitter$39.99ITEM: IRLTX5G8200RB
ImmersionRC RaceBand 200mW 5.8GHz Audio/Video 15 Channel Transmitter.
• 37MHz frequency separation allows for flying up to 8 pilots simultaneously.
• SMA female antenna connector
• 200mW (±1dB) of clean output power
• Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860 MHz (ImmersionRC/FatShark)
• All standard channels within the US/EU ISM Band
• Frequencies: 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917MHz (RaceBand)
• All RaceBand channels legal using a Ham license within the USA
• RaceBand Channels 1–6 legal using a Ham license within the EU
• Onboard quiet switching regulator, powers 5V cameras
• Input voltage range: 6–25V (2S-6S)
• Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios!
TX5G6R Mini 600mW 5.8GHz Transmitter w/ Raceband$49.99ITEM: LUM3089
The Lumenier TX5G6R Mini 600mW 5.8GHz 32CH FPV video transmitter is the perfect VTX for long range FPV and FPV racing where you need the extra power! The high output 600mW transmission power means longer range and better signal penetration compared with lower power transmitters. The TX5G6R has 32 channels including the new Raceband frequencies. Their friends from ImmersionRC first divided the 5.8 band into 8 channels evenly spread out 37MHz from each other, which allows more racers flying at the same time on the same band. Lumenier Raceband transmitters are fully compatible with FatShark and ImmersionRC receivers.
The Tx includes a 5v output to power FPV cameras and an on-board microphone to transmit audio to your receiver. The TX5G6R features an easy to use single button, LED interface. It also comes with a clean pre-wired harness and only weighs 7.5g! This transmitter outputs a lot of power, so mount it in an area where will have good air flow.